I never write full blog posts, but I could update my facebook status every 20 minutes. However, instead of doing that, I've decided to just leave this open and add to it when I have an interesting thought.
* Coco's, you have nothing on Julian Pie Company.
* I admit it; I like Justin Bieber. That's right, I do. At least I'm sure no one is surprised and I'm not alone in this world.
* Funny I can call myself a photographer when I don't have one spectacular shot out of 700.
* It's really nice when your neighbor asks your kid to come over and play.
* I can't believe how long a child can, and will, scream continuously. Over nothing of course.
* There's a guy leaf blowing outside my apartment. And it's raining.
* Amy and I are 93% sure we saw Lady Gaga hanging outside Starbucks and Boston Market yesterday. She didn't look so good.
* Am I done yet?
* Trix is back to it's original form! Whoo hoo! How I despised those fruit shapes...
* I hate it when I have unexpected visitors and I (and my house) look like crap.
* Funny how I get sick of my cds when I have several hundred, but I can listen to the Golden Girls DVD song (a whole 20 seconds) play over and over for an hour and it doesn't bother me at all.
Highlights from home
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment