Damage to some of my prized possessions due to flooding:
Here's Luis and Tony. Tony and I are buds now; he reminds me of Erik Estrada (he's on the right). Here they are providing us kitchen light while ours was torn out.

And here's what our kitchen looked like for a few days:
This is my neighbors house after mine was finished:
This is on my building complex. Not quite sure what they're doing. I just wish I had caught the water spouting out:
I really should take a picture of the huge construction zone outside my bedroom window, but that's ongoing since I moved in and it looks absolutely NO different from the day we arrived. At least we're assured there will be some soft of continual obnoxious noise for the year to come.
That pretty much wraps up summer.





The things we miss when we leave town for the summer...
ReplyDeleteOh yes, you missed a lot! A lot of noise! :)
ReplyDelete